Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Lost King" by Polarbear
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: "The Lost King" by Polarbear Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Lost King" 08-27-2008
August 2008 contest submission
Song: The Circle of Life by The Lion King
Vidder: Polarbear
Length: 3:26 (24MB WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4OTmpDbD2M4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wo8hwf

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

Ok LOL at Jack's little roars! Aww... and also, Hurley and Charlie as "great and small"?? Inspired! You know what? I'm so dumb! I only realised when the credits came up that this was like, the actual story of the lion king! I somehow didn;t get that! Ok, so now I've worked that out, it's even MORE awesome than I thought! Adorable and just.. ace! Good luck in the contest Paul.
Oooh. One more thing - Charlotte and Jack? My favourite new crack ship? I think so!!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

Yay for roaring Jack!! Omg, that was great Paul. I love your videos - you have such an awesome sense of humor!! Great job casting, btw. Though I'm a total dunce and I didn't get what was going on until halfway through the video - oh yeah, dur, it's the "Lion King"! *facepalm*

I's a bit slow today But your vid made me laugh. Good luck in the contest!!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

That was AWESOME!!! I've been wanting to see Jack as Simba for SO long!!! GREAT job with the casting and this was really well made!!! Good Luck in the contest!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Loved it! I thought all your scenery shots in the beginning were beautiful and very fitting, it really helped set the tone for the entire vid...Also, I got a huge kick out of Jack's roars throughout the vid! LOL!! I Loved Charlotte as Nala!! (and I'm LMAO at Freya's suggestion of it being a crack ship...)

Oh and I loved the little surprise "Hakuna Matata" bit at the end and your credits were brilliant!!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

Loved it! It was fantastic and really well edited. Jack's roars had me laughing. Great job and good luck in the contest!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

Oh that was great! The way you told the story of Lion King in the song was just really good! And of course I loved the ending!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

I really really love this! it was so good!!! this must of took ages to make. its just perfect!!!! it was beautiful paul, made me spine tingle!!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freya: Yeah I can understand how people would be like erm whats going on at the start lol it's meant to be like at the start of the Lion King when all the animals are travelling to see Simba at Pride rock. Glad you liked the Jarlotte? lolz Thank you!

Abby: Aw I really like your sense of humor aswell you're a bit loopy like me ;D Thanks

buffyfan145: Glad I made that happen for you was a lot of fun to make Thanks!!

Nikki: Glad you liked the scenery shots I was a little worried that's all the vid would be but I think I did alright with the balance. Thanks

Tammy: Thanks Tammy!

Majs: Glad you liked the ending thanks!! ;D

Sophie: Aw thanks Sophie I always aim to make your spine tingle but usually in naughty ways with gratuitous Ben and Gabriel Byrne pics.. okay I've said enough xD Thanks so much hun!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

Haha I love it!!! Loved the casting and the Jack roars I really liked all the scenery bits you used aswell and it was beautifully coloured. Ooh and the ending bit rocked too!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Em! Glad you liked the colouring.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

hahahahhahahahahahahaha!
its so funny!
i liked jack making animal voices!

Last edited by k1n3ruchan on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Paul this was sooo brilliant. I loved every bit of it. Your vid from start to finish was creative, and I totally felt like I was watching the Lion King movie..hehe. Good luck in the contest!

Freckles08
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: The Lost King by Polarbear Reply with quote

Lol that was sooo good and Just like the real lion king intro
also No kate lol done on purpose or not
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k1n3ruchan: Thanks!

Kate: Yay thanks Kate!

Freckles: I'd originally intended to have Kate in there but the rules state no regular ships allowed so I used Charlotte. Thanks for the comment!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: